Conversation Starters for Teens
Good questions to use to start a conversation with teens.
- What is your favorite class?
- Who is your favorite teacher?
- What is your least favorite class?
- Who do you eat lunch with?
- What do you eat for lunch?
- Do you like going to school?
- What is the hardest thing in life for you right now?
- What is your biggest worry?
- Who is your best friend?
- What is the worst part of your day?
- What is the best part of your day?
- Where do you get your clothes from?
- Do you have any brothers or sisters?
- Are you closer to your mom or dad?
- What's the best thing about being a teen?
- What's the worst thing about being a teen?
- Do you play any sports?
- Are you a part of any clubs?
- What movie can you watch over and over again?
- What do you do after school?
- What TV shows do you like to watch?
- What type of music do you listen to?
- Do you play video games?
- What is your favorite thing about summer?
- What is your favorite thing about winter?
- What is your dream job?
- What do you plan on doing after you graduate?
- What do you think your life will look like 10 years from now?
- What is something about yourself that you hope will not change in the future?
- What scares you the most about the future?
- What would a perfect day look like to you?
- Would you rather be 5 younger or 5 years older?
- What is the last thing that you bought?
- What do you look for in a girlfriend/boyfriend?
- What do you like to do on the weekends?
- Do you collect anything?
- How strict are your parents?
- At what age would you like to live on your own?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What do you do when you're bored?
- Where did you go on your most recent vacation?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?